The best online privacy is the kind you don’t even have to remember. IPVanish automatically conceals your IP address and encrypts your connection to keep your privacy protected from online advertisers, network inferences, and identity theft.
Keeping your personal data out of the hands of others is effortless with IPVanish. Our VPN app works as a tunnel that allows you to securely surf the web, all while keeping third-party onlookers and trackers outside of the connection. Once you’re connected to IPVanish VPN, your online activity is protected, preventing cyber criminals, search engines, and websites from tracking your location and analyzing your information.
Just launch IPVanish and select the source location of your new IP address for a safe and free internet experience. You’ll be able to put a stop to online identity theft, connect to public Wi-Fi without the potential of being hacked, prevent your ISP from slowing your video streaming speeds, among many other snooping and cybercrime prevention benefits. You’ll even be able to access the popular websites you’re searching for without local restrictions.
► WHY IPVANISH?
IPVanish provides a secure environment for everyday internet activity. Once you establish a connection to our privatizing network, all of your online data (emails, instant messages, data transfers, browsing history, online banking) is protected. Delivering reliable VPN service for more than eight years, IPVanish is committed to giving subscribers the quality care they deserve. With 24/7 customer support through phone, email, and in-app live chat, a team member is always available to answer questions or lend a helping hand.
► IPVANISH SERVICE FEATURES
• Network presence in 75 locations countries with over 40,000+ shared IP addresses
• Absolutely zero activity logs are recorded or kept
• Access to more than 1,400 VPN servers worldwide
• 24/7 customer support via in-app live chat, email, and phone
• Split-tunneling, which allows specific apps to operate outside the VPN
• IPv6 leak protection, which drives all traffic through IPv4
• Encrypted connections for up to 10 devices simultaneously
• OpenVPN, L2TP, IPSec, and IKEv2 connection protocols
• Advanced-standard encryption (AES-256)
• 30-day money-back guarantee
There are no reviews yet.